Launchpad is the software running this Web site. It includes a project registry, code branch registry and mirroring service, bug tracker, specification tracker, translation service, and question tracker.
For people looking to report bugs:
* To report a bug or ask a question about Ubuntu, use https:/
* To report a bug about another project that uses Launchpad, find the project first using https:/
Project group information
- Canonical Launchpad Engineering
- Not yet selected
- Bug tracker:
- None specified
All FAQs FAQs for Launchpad Suite
- Remove my team from a super team
- My dput upload hangs with 1k to go!
- "Unknown section 'unknown'" upload error
- How can I build a package for multiple distro series in a PPA?
- How do I re-enable my disabled account?
All questions Latest questions
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1453022: Please support daily builds via git
Reported 18 hours ago
Bug #1469682: git +edit page wording for "Owner Default" is very opaque
Reported on 2015-06-29
Bug #1469459: import external code into a LP git repo (natively)
Reported on 2015-06-27
Bug #1468755: Packages with unsatisfied versioned BDs don't go into depwait
Reported on 2015-06-25
Bug #1468476: $HOME/.launchpadlib the right place?
Reported on 2015-06-24