Prestashop E-commerce management using Open ERP.
This project is on github now !
= Knownledge requirement =
This connector requires deep technical knowledge of OpenERP, PrestaShop and the connector's internals to be deployed successfully in production.
= Installation for 7.0 =
$ bzr branch lp:prestashoperpconnect
Python lib (go in prestashoperpco
$ cd prestashoperpco
$ pip install -r requirement.txt
= TODO LIST for 7 version =
- export of invoice
- add unit test
- export of images
- export of categories
- add unit test
- todo (not started yet)
- add unit test
We plan to create a community documentation.
If you are interested you are welcome to contribute.
The aim is to use the same documentation system as what have been done on magenterpconnect and connector (http://
= Dependency for 6.1 =
For dependency please don't use the extra-trunk branch, indeed the extra-trunk is a deprecated branch
Please use this branch :
For the prestapyt lib please use this version : https:/
The connector is only tested with PrestaShop 1.5. Using the connector with PrestaShop 1.4 would require some additionnal developments.
= Core editors / Support =
The core editors of prestashoperpco
We would also like to thanks the contributions from
* and many others https:/
= PrestaShop bugs =
We have reported multiple bugs on the webservices of PrestaShop and the development team of PrestaShop fixed them very quickly ! We are very grateful for their help.
Here is a list of bugs on PrestaShop 1.5 that are still open and we would like to see fixed :
* Bug when deleting image of product categories via the webservice http://
* Modification of a record via the webservices http://
* Can't fully create a Catalog price rule via the webservices http://
* No access to packs via the webservices : http://
* Missing shop_id in /api/groups/1 : http://
= Overview/Features =
* import/export catalog between OpenERP and Prestashop
* import orders into OpenERP
* participating: you can read the FAQ or subscribe to the mailing list prestashoperpco
= AGPL v3 open source license =
= 2 ways synch =
* You can start importing your fully customized product catalog from Prestashop in a few clicks
* in any case, after the setup case, the expected workflow is that OpenERP drives your ecommerce, meaning you exports from OpenERP to Prestashop
= Rich and customizable catalog data model support =
* imports Prestashop custom product attributes in a click, even "select" or "multi-select" attributes (options are imported on the fly)
* imports Prestashop custom attributes sets that translate to different OpenERP product views
* attributes are grouped together in OpenERP view according to Prestashop attribute sets
* import/export categories, extends OpenERP categories to support n categories by product
= Smart order import =
* import only last orders, shop by shop
* can generate pickings or invoices based on the order automatically at your will
* provided you parameter the proper journal codes, can generate payments statements along the orders without the need to validate the invoice first
= Network efficiency =
* update only products and inventory levels that changed since last synch (However the whole system is bound to Prestashop API 'speed')
= Quality =
* has been essentially coded by two companies with highly experienced programmers
* we didn't hesitate to rewrite completely the initial POC to turn it a powerful code
* 50% of the resulting code is not tied to Prestashop specifically and as been designed to be reused by any commerce (same base used by https:/
* because it's multi-ecommerce you will not be tied to Prestashop...
= FAQ =
All code Code
- Version control system:
- Programming languages:
- OpenERP, Python
All questions Latest questions
[7.0] Resource of type "messages" does not exists
Posted on 2014-05-28
Resource of type "order_slips" does not exists. Did you mean: "order_slip"?
Posted on 2014-04-23
ImportError: No module named connector_ecommerce
Posted on 2014-02-05
Importing Customers groups PrestaShopWebServiceError: 'Unsupported parameters...
Posted on 2012-10-17
Posted on 2012-10-13
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1545989: [Prestashop Web Service] Cannot Insert A New Category
Reported on 2016-02-16
Bug #1324092: [7.0] Resource of type "messages" does not exists
Reported on 2014-05-28
Bug #1323636: [7.0] AttributeError: 'ResPartnerRecordImport' object has no attribute 'create_account'
Reported on 2014-05-27
Bug #1313115: ImportError: cannot import name import_inventory while running " Import stock quantities"
Reported on 2014-04-26
Bug #1311916: Resource of type "order_slips" does not exists. Did you mean: "order_slip"?
Reported on 2014-04-23